So  my Pc was making all sort of noises this evening, then it sounded like something fell off.  So half an hour later my Pc turns itself off. Well after several attempts at starting her up i get a message WARNING: Thermal Trip. I just looked it up and it seems it's a overheat problem and something to do with the fan.
So just to let you all know, no updates for a while, while i sort this out. I am using my sister's 10inch Dell notebook. No Sims for me. Looks like i may of lost my latest Sims and Sims i was working on. It's annoying, at least i have my CC backed up and half of my Sims. Bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. This is very sad.
    I hope you can fix your computer soon =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to heard this!
    And hope you can fix your computer soon!
    Good lunk my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...its bad news!I hope you can get things sorted out/fixed soon!Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Pc is no longer functioning and i lost about 1TB from my hard drive. It works for about twenty minutes in safe mode then shuts off. Time to save up. I can't play the Sims on this Pc. At least I can catch up on all my Console gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your PC malfunction :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. ho no ....:( I hope you get your computer back soon ... we miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete